Cumberland Valley Veterinary Clinic’s top priority in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic is the safety of our team and our clients. We will continue to offer our services but with the following changes as advised by the CDC and WHO.
1. If you are exhibiting any signs of illness that could be associated with COVID 19 please remain at home.
2. When you arrive for your appointment please contact the office to alert our team that you have
arrived and what type of vehicle you are in. Please remain in your vehicle and a staff member
will come to you and bring your pet in for their appointment.
3. We ask you remain on site in your vehicle should the doctor or staff have any questions during
the appointment. A staff member will return your pet to your car with any needed medications
or prescriptions and take payment at that time. If paying by a credit card payment may be
remitted over the phone.
4. Once your pet has been fully evaluated the doctor will contact you via phone and go over
physical exam findings, test results, and recommendations.
5. Due to the personal and sensitive nature of quality of life and euthanasia appointments, accomodations will be made.
We will continue to update our clients as changes are implemented. Please follow our Facebook page for immediate changes.