|Monday through Sunday||8:00 am- 11:00 am & 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
The Staff at Cumberland Valley Veterinary Clinic understands that boarding can be stressful for both the owner and your family pet, so we want to make this experience as comfortable as possible for you. Closed all major holidays-no drop off or pick up.
- Clean accommodations in a modern climate controlled hospital.
- Runs and cages that are sanitized on a daily basis.
- A building that is protected by locked doors, an intrusion alarm, and a fire detection system.
- An animal loving, friendly, and well trained staff.
- All dogs must have current immunizations against Rabies, Distemper (DHLPP), Kennel Cough (Bordetella). These vaccines need to be given at least 48 hours prior to boarding. All dogs must have a current yearly exam.
- All cats must have current immunizations against Rabies and Distemper (FVRCP). These vaccines need to be given at least 48 hours prior to boarding. All cats must have a current yearly exam.
- If your pet is current on vaccines or exams at another veterinary clinic, please bring records to avoid duplication.
- All animals must have a Fecal Examination for internal parasites within the last 6 months or annually if on heartworm preventative. All animals positive for intestinal parasites will be treated at the owners expense.
- Clean up baths are available for a discounted rate at owners request (canine small $15, canine medium $20, canine large $25 and feline $22). However if your pet is boarding more than 3 days or your pet has soiled on itself while boarding and we feel that a clean up bath is necessary you will be responsible for the charge.
- Animals will be admitted and discharged ONLY during regular boarding hours. Drop off and pick up times are as follows.
- 7 Days a week, 8:00am – 11:00am & 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- **We are closed for major holidays for boarding pick-up and drop off**
- Any animal that requires veterinary attention will receive it at our discretion, and at the owner’s expense.
- An emergency telephone number should be left at the clinic.
- Animals requiring significant medication or treatments will be charged appropriate fees. There is no charge for the administration of heartworm preventative, flea products or vitamins.
- Please inform us if you are not happy with the way your pet is cared for. Your satisfaction and your pet’s well-being are our primary concern.
- Please be aware that your pet’s diet may have varied while away from home. They may have barked at other animals; or the temperature and humidity may have been slightly different from your home. This can create problems such as sore throats, tonsillitis, or diarrhea. We seek to prevent such problems, but you must understand that these problems do develop. Owners will be charged appropriate fees for all treatments and medication needed for reasons that are not directly under our control.
- Boarding Rates:
- Cats – $15 per night
- Dog Run $23 – per night
- Dog Extra Large Run $25 – per night
- Medical boarding is offered, contact the office for pricing.
- There is a 25% discount offered for additional pets boarding in the same space.
- Please bring your pet’s food with you. We supply basic bedding, kong toys and treats (unless you specify specific dietary needs). You are welcome to bring additional bedding if desired.